Schenck Process is the world market leader in measuring and process technology, founded more than 135 years ago in Darmstadt, Germany. With an unrivalled global network of sites and competent partners, the name Schenck Process is synonymous throughout the world with process expertise and well-engineered measuring technology for weighing, truck scales, feeding, conveying, screening, automation and air filtration systems.
Schenck Process is involved right from the first stages of manufacture for steel and NF metals. Turning the raw materials ore and coal into usable construction materials as efficiently as possible remains a complex process even today, and our products significantly improve the process.
Due to Electronic components not being available in the market anymore, we finally cannot supply spare parts for older INTECONT systems (INTECONT plus, FIP, FIN), neither can we conduct repairs anymore.
So we developed upgrade kits to ensure fast and easy on-site upgrading to the latest INTECONT Tersus system to replace obsolete units in order to avoid any unplanned shutdown. More Details
Applications for Steel and NF industry:
- INTECONT® Satus- Indicator for Beltscales
- INTECONT® Tersus- Mass flow rate measurement
- INTECONT Opus- measuring for legal-for-trade belt weigher
- DISOMAT® Tersus – Filling Scale
- DISOMAT® Tersus – Crane Scale
- DISOMAT® Tersus – Unit Load Handling Scale
- DISOMAT® Tersus -Weighing Terminal
- DISOMAT® Tersus – HERMES Dynamic Axle Load Scales
- DISOMAT® Tersus – JASON Road Weighbridge
- DISOMAT® Tersus – ZEUS Road Weighbridge
- DISOMAT® Tersus – Discharge Scale
- DISOMAT® Opus – ZEUS Weighbridge
- DISOMAT® Opus -Weight Indicators
- DISOMAT® Satus- Weighing Transmitter
- Weighing Indicator DISOMAT Parvus
- DISOCONT® Tersus Measurement, Control & Supervisory System
Visit Company Website: https://www.schenckprocess.com